- Go to your board’s VLE. For example, Toronto District School Board’s VLE is https://tdsb.elearningontario.ca
The format is usually https://BoardAcronym.elearningontario.ca
- Login using your personal board credentials.
- Once in, look for the “My Courses in Other Orgs” widget (or box). You may need to scroll down to locate the widget.
- Either select the down arrow or type PLAR and search. The course title “PLAR for Mature Students – …” should be visible.
- Click on this link to open the course.
- To find the assessments in the course, click on the menu item near the top called “Content”.
Please contact Andrea Murphy at email@example.com if you need any assistance.