Dr. Lorraine Godden and Dr. Sandy Youmans will introduce their findings to date from two ongoing A&CE studies. You will also hear about the benefits and process for sharing your school board’s perspective as their research continues through the 2021-2022 school year.
We would like to engage more school boards soon to expand the studies across Ontario. It is an opportunity for adult and continuing education stakeholders to share their unique experiences in adult and continuing education.
Our researchers are exploring the following questions:
- What were the biggest challenges faced by teachers?
- What new skills did teachers develop?
- Did we improve our understanding of the efficacy of in-person content delivery vs online content delivery based on these events?
- How are teachers better prepared for a similar event in the future?
- What tools or skills were useful? What tools or skills need to be further developed?
- What challenges did administrator’s face?