New Administrators Day
Please join CESBA online for the New Administrators Day.
If you are a principal, vice-principal, or superintendent who has been in your current position for three years or less, please join us for our virtual New Administrators Workshop. Please register by Oct. 27.
To support the successful transition from a regular day school to the diverse environment of adult, alternative and continuing education, the workshops will:
- Introduce you to key local and regional service delivery networks that support adult learners in achieving their goals
- Provide ample time for questions with practicing administrators
- Provide an overview of how funding, staffing and resource allocation works to support the delivery of cost-effective A&CE programs.
Topics to be covered include:
- Complex needs of adult learners and how boards have addressed them
- A&CE program operational structures and processes
- Competencies required for A&CE administrators — leadership, financial acumen, system thinking with a vision, risk taking, collaboration, etc.
For further information about this event, please contact Hillary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed