Become a Personal Support Worker through your local school board.
Get your certificate in as little as five months.
- Get hired. School board PSW programs are highly regarded by employers. Most students get a job offer by the time they graduate.
- It’s free! Register by March 2022 to take your courses for free AND get a stipend on your work placement.
- It’s flexible. Some programs offer part-time or evening classes.
- Earn your diploma. If you don’t have a high school diploma, you can work on it at the same time as your PSW.
- Gain credits for other health care careers. Become a PSW while earning prerequisites for college programs like nursing or pharmacy.
Here are some of the local programs in Ontario. Click on the links below for details.
Other programs coming soon.