CESBA membership is open to publically-funded school boards across Ontario (English public, English Catholic, French public and French Catholich). Members of CESBA support over 300,000 learners in adult, alternative and continuing education programs in Ontario each year. CESBA supports its members and their program initiatives while providing various member benefits and opportunities.
- Free professional development and training opportunities for staff;
- Stay up-to-date and informed on issues pertaining to adult and continuing education (A&CE) via regular emails and electronic news bulletins;
- Attend and present at conferences and regional meetings while connecting with other A&CE staff across the province through in-person networking opportunities;
- Participate in A&CE sector-specific committees to share knowledge, tools and best practices to support learners and stay informed about Ministry initiatives;
- Engage in free online learning through webinars;
- Be actively engaged in A&CE policy and advocacy-related issues through connections with leaders and decision makers in the public, private and non-profit sectors;
- Receive support from CESBA to help promote school board-run A&CE programs;
- Access to free resources and tools;
- Attend the CESBA Annual General Meeting (AGM) and enjoy full voting rights to elect members to stand in CESBA’s Board of Directors.
CESBA has two membership classes:
Class 1: Full School Board Membership
This class is made up of school boards that deliver adult, alternative and continuing education programs in Ontario school boards.
Membership fees are calculated by school board budget size and are paid on an annual basis. The membership year runs from April 1st to March 31 of the following year.
Membership Tiers and Fees:
Tier 10 ($49 million and under): $455.00 + HST
Tier 20 ($50 million – $399 million): $965.00 + HST
Tier 30 ($400 million – $999 million): $1,245.00 + HST
Tier 40 ($1 billion and over): $1,460.00 + HST
Class 2: Associate Membership
This class is for individuals with an interest in adult, alternative and continuing education in Ontario.
Fee: $100.00 per year
Membership can be renewed annually. Information about renewal is sent out each year to all current members in good standing. Questions about renewing your membership or updating member information in our membership database can be sent to email@example.com.
How to join CESBA
Interested in joining CESBA as a member? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!