We are committed to supporting your adult and continuing education initiatives, and advocating for the vital work that you do.
To help us continue our work to support adult and continuing education programs through Ontario public school boards, we invite boards to renew their CESBA membership for 2020-2021 now. A membership renewal notice was emailed on Feb. 26, 2020 to individuals we have listed as each board’s primary contact.
In light of the changes we have all experienced in our work routines and priorities due to COVID-19, we have extended the Early Bird deadline until Apr. 21, 2020. If you would like assistance, need a new renewal notice sent or require some additional time, please contact Ananda at firstname.lastname@example.org
About CESBA Membership
CESBA membership is open to publicly-funded school boards across Ontario (English public, English Catholic, French public and French Catholic). Members of CESBA support over 300,000 learners in adult, alternative and continuing education programs in Ontario each year. CESBA supports its members and their program initiatives while providing various member benefits and opportunities.
- Free professional development and training opportunities for staff;
- Stay up-to-date and informed on issues pertaining to adult and continuing education (A&CE) via regular emails and electronic news bulletins;
- Attend and present at conferences and regional meetings while connecting with other A&CE staff across the province through networking opportunities;
- Participate in A&CE sector-specific committees to share knowledge, tools and best practices to support learners and stay informed about Ministry initiatives;
- Engage in free online learning through webinars;
- Be actively engaged in A&CE policy and advocacy-related issues through connections with leaders and decision makers in the public, private and non-profit sectors;
- Receive support from CESBA to help promote school board-run A&CE programs;
- Access to free resources and tools;
- Attend the CESBA Annual General Meeting (AGM) and enjoy full voting rights to elect members to stand in CESBA’s Board of Directors.
Full School Board Membership
Full membership is available to all Ontario public school boards that deliver adult, alternative and continuing education programs.
Membership fees are calculated by school board budget size and are paid on an annual basis. The membership year runs from April 1st to March 31 of the following year.
Membership can be renewed annually. Information about renewal is sent out each year to all current members in good standing. Questions about renewing your membership or updating member information in our membership database can be sent to email@example.com.
How to join CESBA
Interested in joining CESBA as a member? Send an email to Urszula at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!