CESBA membership is open to publically-funded school boards across Ontario (English public, English Catholic, French public and French Catholich). Members of CESBA support over 300,000 learners in adult, alternative and continuing education programs in Ontario each year. CESBA supports its members and their program initiatives while also providing various member benefits and opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date and informed on issues pertaining to adult and continuing education (A&CE) via regular emails and electronic news bulletins;
- Attend and present at conferences and regional meetings while connecting with other A&CE staff across the province through in-person networking opportunities
- Participate in A&CE sector-specific committees to share knowledge, tools and best practices to support learners and stay informed about Ministry initiatives;
- Engage in free online learning through webinars;
- Be actively engaged in A&CE policy and advocacy-related issues through connections with leaders and decision makers in the public, private and non-profit sectors;
- Receive support from CESBA to help promote school board-run A&CE programs;
- Attend the CESBA Annual General Meeting (AGM) and enjoy full voting rights to elect members to stand in CESBA’s Board of Directors.
CESBA has two membership classes:
Class 1: Full School Board Membership
This class is made up of school boards that deliver adult, alternative and continuing education programs in Ontario school boards.
Class 2: Associate Membership
This class is for individuals with an interest in adult, alternative and continuing education in Ontario.